- Access to the Otley MAKER SPACE between 09:00 and 21:00 on any day when the Otley COURTHOUSE is open (usually 7 days a week, but closed public holidays).
- Must be a Key Holder.
- £30 / month (standing order), £330 if a year paid in advance (one month free).
- Access to the Otley MAKER SPACE during the four session times each week. Sessions are run by Key Holders at the following times: Tuesday morning (09:00-13:00), Thursday afternoon (13:00-17:00), Saturday morning (09:00-13:00), Sunday afternoon (13:00-17:00).
- £20 / month (standing order), £220 if a year paid in advance (one month free).
- Access to the Otley MAKER SPACE during either the two weekday or the two weekend session times each week. Session times as for Members above.
- £10 / month (standing order), £110 if a year paid in advance (one month free).
- Access to the Otley MAKER SPACE on a session by session basis. Session times as for Members above.
- Visitors will need to be inducted into the use of equipment in the same way as other members.
- £5 / session paid in cash on arrival at each session.
Members who wish to become more involved in the running of the Otley MAKER SPACE may want to consider becoming Key Holders. These members are given access keys, alarm codes, help host the weekly sessions and are encouraged to join the organisational committee. To become a Key Holder you need to be vouched for by two other Key Holders and have been a subscription paying member for at least six months.